Friday, September 9, 2011

'The District' Hits Mitchell & Ness



Despite the many changes in fashion over the years there is one thing that has always remained a staple in my wardrobe...athletic wear. Whether it was my Sixers bib when I was 4 months old or my John Elway throwback from high school, I have always managed to rep my team. We recently took a trip to Mitchell and Ness, the most authentic athletic apparel store in existence, to see what could be added to the collection. Take a look at what we found.

2 comments:

Candice G said...

Hey, I was just curious as to why your blog has not one female author. I thought by now, you may have decided to add a woman.

Professional Rationalist said...

We have had female guest writers and our photographer is a woman. We are always looking for material. Feel free to send something our way!