Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Track of the Day






So, I'm watching the 2013 BET Awards and 2 Chainz is doing his set. I'm paying it no mind until I hear the beat drop for this song, I hear Pharrell's signature voice, I hear 2 Chainz flowing over the beat and I immediately know that this song is a problem. I couldn't stop nodding my head to what my ears were hearing. I even legally downloaded the single from iTunes! You can knock 2 Chainz all you want, but this song is dope. He drops some bars in this jawn that may be corny to some, but are definitely catchy to me. A great club track, something to play to get the night started or to just ride around trying to find a happy hour that pops after work. I hope this single does well because it has the all components to so. ~RH

Track of the Day: 2 Chainz - Feds Watching (Explicit) ft. Pharrell

No comments: