Monday, August 5, 2013

Track of the Day




Monday mornings are never easy to wake up to for the "workin man". I keep my iTunes on shuffle in the a.m. with hopes that it'll play something that'll get me in the mood to start the work week off right. When I hear classic Nas like "life's a bitch" or "the world is yours" it gives me a youthful feeling. It's nostalgic and ultimately brightens up my day somehow. With the vintage jazz piano sample, Pete Rock on the hook and Nas' effortless flow and lyrics this song gave me some energy and a reason to not walk into the office today feeling like a mummy.

Ps: Try to keep the thought that the world is yours in your mind. Watch how practicing positive thinking can change your outlook on "your world".

Track of the Day: Nas- The World Yours

No comments: